Submissions Open: September 8th, 12:00 A.M.
Submissions Close: October 19th, 12:00 A.M.
Evaluation: October 19th - October 26th
Email Confirmations: By October 26th
Registration for Educational Sessions (previously known as "Programs") have opened up! We are excited to delve down deep into these caverns of self-exploration with you all, and to see what stories and experiences you want to share and create with everyone else.
Starting an Expedition!
- Bring people together and be ready to guide them
- Take Initiative, reach for your goals
- Inspire and encourage others to take action, and never give up
- Help others discover the Leader in them
- Lead by Example
Blast your way through!
- Always keep growing and always set a better example
- Obstacles are an opportunity to grow, welcome them!
- Think outside the box!
- Be positive and take control, don't let minor setbacks keep you down
- Don't be afraid to acknowledge your weaknesses, don't use your weaknesses as an excuse to quit! Dig Deeper!
- Help others! Teach them to make your strengths their own!
Starlit Caverns of Service!
- Ripple effect - One small act of kindness can go a long way, like starlight reaching earth
- Many ways to serve, both directly and indirectly
- Many causes to serve
- Rewarding in a way that is unique only unto itself
- Learn about the world from a unique perspective
Erupting Geyser of Education!
- Anything can be an opportunity to learn
- Always be willing to learn
- Always keep an open mind, new insight can trigger new ideas
- Appreciate differences in various approaches, and learn to incorporate them in your own ideas
- Be willing to listen, before you are ready to talk!
Gems at Journey's End!
- Recognize hard work and dedication
- Levels of recognition
- Personal appreciation versus public appreciation
- Recognize contribution
Diamond in the Rough!
- Shine and celebrate diversity
- Learn from other's journeys and expeditions
- Look with new perspectives
Let's Do It Again!
- Never forget where we started, remember our roots
- Learn from our mistakes, preserve the soul of what we stand for
- Remembering our values and respecting them
- Tradition binds family